In this webinar, our panellists will discuss the role of wholesale settlement assets in the financial services ecosystem, looking at questions such as:
- What are the drivers for digital asset adoption?
- What opportunities does tokenisation – and the use of smart contracts – present for market participants?
- How will digital asset markets evolve?
- What are some of the barriers to mass adoption?
- How can stablecoins, CBDCs and other digital settlement assets act as an enabler of digital asset markets?
- What are the other potential innovative applications for digital settlement assets?
Confirmed panellists include:
- Jannah Patchay, Policy Lead, Digital Pound Foundation (Moderator)
- Laura Douglas, Senior Associate, Clifford Chance
- Duncan Trenholme, Managing Director, TP ICAP
- Shreyosee Dutta-Roy, Director, Digital Assets Centre of Expertise and Group Treasury, UBS
- Lydia Chiu, Vice President of Business Development, Ava Labs